............................................

Friday, June 20, 2008

Way to say NO!! to drugs...

Do drugs? Are you joking?
I'd rather be choking!I'm saving my body for sports!My father would KILL ME!Just KEEP IT, don't bill me!I've read all the latest reports!

Are YOU such a loser A dope and a boozer?
Get lost and don't bother to call!My head is not hollow!I won't take a swallow!No, NEVER, NOT ONCE, NOT AT ALL!!

"21">Get high, like a rocket?
Your brain's in your pocketAnd you've sent all your marbles to space,If you think for a minuteThat I'd dive right on in it,Just by the blank stare on my face!

Do drugs, are you crazy?
I may be called lazy,But I still have a functioning head!Go spread your infectionSome other direction!I'd rather go skiing instead!

"Do drugs!" are you stating?
I'd rather go skatingThan being so "cool" to pretend.I'm NOT a "me-tooer,Go swim in the SEWER,'Cause I don't need YOU as a friend!

"Get stoned" are you saying!
I'd rather go playingSome racquetball, tennis, or bowlI'd rather be funningThan constantly runningFrom the "narcs" and the highway patrol!

"A sip" are you bidding?
You've got ot be kidding!I'll stick to my cola and pop!You're very kindhearted,But once I get startedWho knows if I ever could STOP!

Cocaine are you handing?
Your head is EXPANDINGIf you think I am really that DUMB!The fools, who have tried itAre buried beside it,So KEEP IT and suck on your thumb!

Buy drugs that you're selling?
I guess there's no tellingHow BAD you are needing the dough!To finance your habitGo find Roger Rabbit,'Cause all I will tell you is --- NO!

No comments: